Don’t feel like cooking? Does packing a picnic sound like AN EXTREME HASSLE? You can order a meal for any of our shows from our friends at Sugar & Bean Bakery.
- Buy your tickets.
- While you’re on our box office site, order your meals. Orders will be accepted until 5 pm the day before the show. For example, if you are seeing a show at 7 pm on May 26, you have to order dinner by 5 pm on May 25.
- Show up the night of the show and visit our check-in table.
In case of a rain cancellation, we’ll contact you to ask whether you’d like to pick up your dinner at Sugar & Bean in Bridgewater, or switch it, along with your ticket, to a different performance.
Picnic Dinner Box Price: $14.50
- New Main Street Wrap: salami, pastrami, turkey, provolone, lettuce, tomato, banana pepper, red onion, vinaigrette and mayo in a wrap
- Virginia Wrap: grilled chicken, bacon, ranch, cheddar, lettuce, tomato, red onion and cucumber in a wrap
- Thai Veggie Wrap: chickpeas, cucumber, carrots, red pepper, sugar snap peas, purple cabbage, green onion, lettuce in a ginger-peanut sweet chili sauce wrapped in a flour tortilla
- Thai Veggie Rice Bowl (GF): Chickpeas, cucumber, carrots, red pepper, sugar snap peas, purple cabbage, green onion, lettuce in a ginger-peanut sweet chili sauce wrapped over rice as a cold salad.
- Green salad with ranch or vinaigrette dressing (GF – ask for it without croutons)
- Pesto pasta salad
- Chips (sea salt, salt and vinegar, bbq) (GF)
- Brownie (GF if requested)
- Lemon Bar (GF)
- Bourbon Soaked Truffles (GF)
- Bottled water
- Blackberry Hint Water
- Fever Tree Ginger Beer